Thursday, July 23, 2009

Commercials

So if you haven't noticed there are commercials on my blog site..
You might be asking yourself why this is..

Do you know you can make actual real live money doing this??
Not facebook fake money from Mafia Wars.. Because let me tell ya, I'm a billionaire on that particular application. But real life money that I can take to Fatman's and buy beer with.

My sister had mentioned this to me several weeks ago as something to try and Lord knows I need some extra money. So I figure - what the hell?

Undoubtedly this is going to be too good to be true.. But if it's not, I'll remember all of you when I'm living off my Blogger commercial income, in Jamaica mon.

I do find it ironic that the first few ads that were randomly posted on my blog have to do with hair dye.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Kerri,

Go make yourself an account at Amazon.com to be an advertiser for them. You can make some change this way for sure.

I did this several years ago when I created a website of geneaology links and every once in awhile I will get a check for under $20 or so from things people have purchased using my link.

Can't hurt to try.

Kara said...

Oh yeah, should have mentioned this....Amazon is setup so you can customize what you'd like to sell. Then it creates the html code for you that you can paste into the html widget. There are several banners/designs through Amazon.

Kerri said...

Thanks Kara.
I'll have to check it out.. I haven't made a dime sor far on this on..

Hope the Jockey trip was fun.

Amy said...

Seriously, you make money with that? Like how much? I saw that when I first signed up, but I figured it wouldn't really pay anything.

I guess it won't hurt anything to set it up. Am I going to end up on a hundred mailing lists??

Kerri said...

So far I'm not on any mailing lists.
But I also haven't made any money yet either.. LOL