Friday, November 21, 2008

Are you really going to eat that?

I just want to start by saying, it is impossible for me to be pregnant on SO many levels..
Although it would be a great excuse for my weight gain, I'm not..

Food combinations I've had in the last week..
Jell-O brand devil's food pudding cup and black olives.
Pickles and cheese (with a side of watermelon).
Chili and oyster dressing.
And I was eating potato salad the other night.. I can't remember what I was having with it (a donut or something stupid).. But my family was turning their noses up in disgust..

So what's your favorite weird food combination?

4 comments:

Janice said...

Green olives in my coke. My grandpa used to make drinks for the adults and would make our drinks too. He would put olives in on a toothpick. Three was standard, four if you were really good.

Kerri said...

I love those kinds of memories.

Unknown said...

Geesh.... We used to eat like at least once a month. We would have to make up some excuse to have all the food.. but mostly NOT
(ahh I am really going to miss our holiday parties)

It didn't even matter what type of food it was, as longer as we could stuff in our mouths.
Nothing like eating Hot Nachos for breakfast, plus the fact that we pretty much ate all day long!

Ahhh.. the good ole days.

PS I almost had a heart attack when I read your 1st sentence

Kerri said...

Hi Bevy..
Didn't mean to scare you.. No, you're not gonna be an aunt again..

It's so funny.. all the regulars still come to our little kitchen area snooping for food.. I still don't think they've learned that it was you always bringing in the goodies..
I should have gotten another fish.. Fish birthday parties were always a good reason to eat..
I miss you.. Hope things are great.